Tea tree pure dew also known as Mutual Leaf Melaleuca Australian Melaleuca scientific name: Melaleuca alternifolia myrtaceae (Myrtaceae) Melaleuca L. the Latin name Tea tree native to the Australian marshland can be Up to 4-6 meters the bark is grayish white and flake off. The alternate leaves are needle-shaped about 1 to 3.5 cm long and less than 1 mm wide. They are evergreen tough and bright green.
When British colonists first landed on the mainland of Australia they discovered that local indigenous people liked to use it to soak in water so they took him for granted.
The locals also like to use him to treat a variety of wounds and skin diseases and gradually understand that the tea tree has a strong anti-inflammatory bactericidal effect. Until the invention of antibiotics in World War II tea trees were an important source of sterilization.
Infrared smart wrist snoring device used that night will stop immediately effective immediately.
Although tea tree pure water is also called tea tree this tea tree is not a tea tree. It is similar to the camellia tree (tea oil tree and tea seed tree) seen in our daily life and is more different from the tea tree produced in China. Australian tea extracts are natural oils and are widely used in daily hygiene products skin care products cosmetics food flavors pharmaceuticals organic biological pesticides and many other fields.
The taste of Australian tea trees is relatively strong. There is a strong medicinal smell a mixture of grass wood and musk. All pure dew is the most suitable for oil skin because it contains tea tree oil and various water-soluble ingredients such as tannin and saponin plant sugar.
It is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent for bactericidal anti-inflammatory astringent regulating oil secretion and acne treatment and preventing acne. It is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent; long-term use can well adjust the PH value of oily or mixed skin This helps control the secretion of oils and fats. It removes smallpox in India shrinks pores balances the secretion of oil inhibits the growth of acne eliminates closed acne etc. Improves oily skin inhibits acne production accelerates the disappearance of acne balances sebum secretion removes bacteria that clog pores and has excellent healing power for acne and acne. It can treat acne dermatitis eczema and acne.
Therefore the very period of pox it is still very good and the effect is also very significant. Compared to Lavender Hydrosol Tea Tree Hydrosol is strong in both taste and efficacy. Therefore it is recommended that the MM who used pox when the intensive use of pox such as acne eliminate and then use Lavender Hydrosol to conditioning the skin is better.
1. After cleansing spray directly on the problem skin to reduce inflammation stop bleeding and control oil.
2. Add in lotions and creams homemade masks other pure dew to adjust the smell and enhance the effect.
3. Always spray on the face for anti-radiation and moisturizing.
4. Spray on the scalp to control oily scalp sebum and prevent hair loss.
5. Directly instilled into the nasal cavity to combat nasal sensitivity and sinus congestion problems.
6. Include it and the same amount of mint puree in your mouth to fight bad breath and gum bleeding caused by indigestion.
7. Add 1 teaspoon pure water to 100 ml of purified water and dilute it as a lavage fluid for vaginal candida and reproductive or urinary tract infections (including infection during pregnancy).
8. Add the same amount of Lavender Hydrosol then clean the cotton balls with pure dew used as a cleaning fluid for cuts bruises and various wounds.
9. Immerse the nails that have infected the fungus in the tea tree and use it as a topical treatment for onychomycosis.
10. Maintain the mouth add 1 teaspoon of pure tea tree water to 1 cup of water clean the teeth to prevent tooth decay and spray regularly on the bleed-sputting gums. Denture wearers can continue to spray in the mouth.
11. Disinfect the wound and spray pure dew on the wound.
12. Acne (acne) as astringent spray on the face or apply facial mask to cure.
13. Pharyngitis reconcile the pure tea tree winter savory mint or thyme thyme pure mouthwash.