Tea tree oil is native to Australia and is an extract of tea trees. With bactericidal anti-inflammatory astringent treatment of colds cough rhinitis asthma dysmenorrhea irregular menstruation and genital infections. Apply to oily and acne skin treat purulent wounds and burns sunburn Hong Kong feet and dandruff. Make your head clear rejuvenate and resist depression. The main chemical components are terpinene pinene limonene cineole terpineol and cumene.
It is a small tree that originated in New South Wales Australia. Similar to cypress the leaves are acicular heads are not stalked yellow or purplish they can grow to 7m in height and thrive in wetlands. Essential oils are only produced in Australia and indigenous aboriginals have been using it to treat diseases for a long time! During World War II essential oil processors and raw material suppliers are exempted from military service until there is enough tea tree oil in stock! Each soldier and sailor are given some essential oils and carried around to treat tropical wounds and inflamed wounds.
Tea tree oil can be added to soaps creams lotions deodorants disinfectants and air fresheners.
It is based on leaves and young shoots as raw materials using steam distillation extraction the oil yield is about 1.8%.
Suitable for blending essential oils with tea tree oil
Cinnamon Clary Sage Clove Geranium Lavender Lemon Myrrh Nutmeg Rosewood Rosemary
The tea tree was first discovered in Australia. It is about 3 meters tall. Although it is called tea tree it is not related to tea. The branches are long and the flower is white. Its vitality is strong. Even if it is cut off it can last for a certain period of time. It is extracted from its branches and leaves. It is transparent and colorless. Its flavor is very similar to pine oil and eucalyptus.
Tea trees are very useful essential oils and are sometimes spelled Tea Tree.
But not the 'tea' of camellia. This dwarf tree originates from New South Wales. It can grow up to 6 meters in height and grows particularly lush in low-humidity areas but is cultivated in forest farms. Its vitality is very strong and it continues to thrive after being cut down. It can be harvested again after two years. Tea tree oil is only produced in Australia. The smell of tea tree is fresh scent in the middle of the Qing dynasty obvious disinfecting odor. Because the molecule is extremely light the odor is strongly influenced by the environment. The fluidity is strong and the main ingredient “aminophenol” dissolves the mucilage and helps the disinfection of the tea tree. Force more effective for respiratory infections but it is also one of the reasons for the pungent odor.
Tea tree oil is transparent and its viscosity is very low. If it drops on the surface of the object it can evaporate within 24 hours without leaving any traces. There is no irritation to normal skin but if the use of drugs on the skin excessive use of cosmetics and cleansers causes the skin to be fragile then using 100% pure tea tree may cause skin sensitivity. Although the tea tree is not poisonous it is absolutely not recommended to use pure tea tree oil internally. The effect of tea tree is also external but not internal.
Historical Development Editor
Indigenous people used the leaves of tea trees to treat wounds very early. Serpent bites can also be used as antidotes. World Wars
It has also been used as an anti-inflammatory agent. Australian aborigines knew the benefits of tea for a long time. When the world still used them as weeds they knew how to use tea leaves to treat infected wounds. It was introduced to Europe around 1927 and the remarkable antibacterial properties soon caught the attention. The British who immigrated to Australia also learned the wisdom of the aborigines and discovered that when the medical equipment is in short supply the leaves of the tea tree can be used to save the tea tree. It is a new role in aromatherapy but its popularity is increasing because the tea tree stimulates The immune system works very well. Australia the United States and France are all investigating the efficacy of tea trees in their anti-infection and anti-fungal effects especially for the treatment of various skin diseases. During World War II tea trees were essential medicines for the treatment of skin lesions in military and munitions factories sent to the tropics. It is often used in surgery and dental surgery and is often found in soaps deodorants cleansers and air fragrances.
Skin Care Method Editor
First skin care product deployment method
Apply 1-2 drops of tea tree oil to face cream and massage cream or use base oil (olive oil grape seed oil etc.) in a certain proportion and use it directly (2 ml base oil: 1 drop of essential oil).
Second the mask absorption method
1-2 drops of tea tree oil into the compressed mask liquid and then used to apply the face you can adjust the skin oil secretion shrink pores.
Third the steam absorption method
3-4 drops of tea tree oil are introduced into the beauty steam engine.
Drop a few drops of tea tree oil in the bathtub and bathe it to make the skin refreshing and refreshing. When you wash your hair add 2-3 drops to the shampoo. This will help to correct scalp itch and dandruff. Foot bath can also be added. -3 drops of essential oils to make skin smoother.
Essential oil skin care
★Skin Care 1. Dandruff - It is recommended to use shampoo containing tea tree oil or 10 drops of tea tree oil on the scalp before the hair is not dried the best effect but do not vigorously rub when applied press.
2. Leakage dermatitis (or inguinal hernia) - most often occurs in the scalp neck back cross it is recommended to use shower gel containing tea tree oil to wash then apply tea tree oil to the affected area and massage a little because The antibacterial and soothing effects of tea tree oil and its natural penetration can ease redness swelling and itching. Because the common ointment often contains steroids it is not good for the body so it is better to apply tea tree oil.
3. Acne - tea tree oil antibacterial anti-inflammatory effect can quickly penetrate the hair follicle conditioning in the acne site a point 1-2 drops of tea tree oil a small number of multiple use.
4. Hong Kong feet - Add 1 drop of tea tree oil to a pot of hot water soak your feet for 10 minutes. Dry your feet and apply the affected part with tea tree oil.
5. Onychomycosis - Some molds have grown in the nails. It is impossible to heal the ointment because the ointment of the ointment is not enough. Therefore wash your hands with tea tree oil and then apply 1-2 drops of tea tree oil to the affected area.
6. Trauma - Tea tree oil has a natural hemostatic function and good penetration but also anti-inflammatory soothing wipe 1-2 drops of tea tree oil in the affected area the wound can quickly heal and prevent bacterial re-infection.
7. Mosquito bites - Wipe 1-2 drops of tea tree oil in the affected area. Remember not to rub.
8. Burns - Small burns can be done after rubbing with ice or cold water then rub 1-2 drops of tea tree oil in the affected area to help reduce inflammation.
★★ Diseases and Medical Treatment——(Breath Respiratory System Immunity Enhancement Active Circulation Exclusion of Toxins in the Body)
1. Nasal congestion bronchitis any respiratory problems - prepare a bowl of boiling water drop a few drops of tea tree oil close your eyes and distance 30 cm use the nose to inhale steam for at least 5 minutes so that breathing is smooth and then refreshed.
2. Sore Throat – Add 2 drops of tea tree oil in a glass of warm water and rinse your mouth 5-6 times a day.
3. Cough – Add 1-2 drops of tea tree oil to a glass of warm water to rinse your mouth.
4. Gingivitis toothache - Add 1-2 drops of tea tree oil in a glass of warm water to rinse your mouth. Or apply tea tree oil with a cotton swab and apply directly to the affected area to eliminate discomfort immediately.
5. Fever - When bathing add 10 drops of tea tree oil to the hot water and soak for at least 10 minutes. After bathing it is advisable to stay in bed immediately.
6. Gout - Add 1 drop of tea tree oil to hot water soak your feet for 10 minutes dry your feet and apply the tea tree oil to the affected area.
7. Muscle soreness - When bathing add 10 drops of tea tree oil to the hot water and soak for at least 10 minutes. After soaking in the bath apply the tea tree oil to sore areas.
8. Otogitis - Use 3 teaspoons of olive oil to reconcile 3 drops of tea tree oil. Then plunge a piece of cotton into it and stuff it into your ears. Massage it again and massage around your ears and neck.
9 unobstructed airway - basin hot and cold water drops 3-5 foreign oils direct breathing at the top close
10 gynecological diseases - the use of tea tree oil treatment of gynecological diseases can choose to sit bath bath measurement can not exceed 4 drops and the first use of whole milk or soy milk diluted into water on it; and when changing underwear Put a drop of tea tree oil on clean underwear put it aside for a night and put it on the next morning to prevent gynecological inflammation.
★★★Household hygiene - (disinfection antibacterial decontamination)
1. Clean air - Use a few drops of tea tree oil for incense and let the aroma diffuse in the room for 5-10 minutes to purify bacteria viruses and mosquitoes in the air.
2. Eliminating odor and sterilization - Add 2 drops of tea tree essential oil to 100 ml of water shake it well mix it and spray it on a spot where it smells.
3. Household Cleaning - Add 6 drops of tea tree oil to a bucket of clean water. This can be used to clean rags dishes floors tables etc. to help sterilize and eliminate dirt.
4. Clothes Washing - Add 3-4 drops of tea tree oil when washing clothes or bed linen to eliminate dirt remove odors and musty and leave a light fresh fragrance.
★★★★ Other effects - (deodorant incense anti-mosquito etc.)
Anti-mosquito bite - 10-15 drops of essential oil 100CC water spray the body can be. Or apply a few drops of tea tree oil to sunscreen lotion or lotion.
Injury - During the day continue to replenish the health tea before going to bed a cup of hot water 4 drops of essential oils inhale and exhale until water-cooled and then drink a cup of healthy herbal tea.
Bath - Drop 5-7 drops of tea tree oil in a bathtub or bath and soak in a warm bath.
Refrigerator deodorization - used wrung tea bag 2-3 drops of tea tree oil 2-3 drops three in one placed in the refrigerator.
Aromatherapy Aromatherapy - Aromatherapy light puts on nine full drops of water plus a few drops of tea tree oil to fight against the environment's bad factors while relaxing physical and mental discomfort.
Dropping a drop of tea tree oil into bath can effectively prevent diaper rash
Refreshing and rejuvenating your mind is especially useful in frightened situations.
Aromatherapy: The elegant tea tree can enhance the vitality of the mind benefit the mind and body and refresh the mind and restore vitality.
The most important use of tea tree is to help the immune system to resist infectious diseases instigate white blood cells to form protective lines to fight invading organisms and shorten the time of rickets which is a powerful antibacterial essential oil.
Excellent purifying effect improving the suppuration of wound infections and paralysis. Remove acne and dirty parts caused by chickenpox and shingles. It can be used for burns sores sunburns blemishes warts psoriasis herpes and Hong Kong feet. It also treats dry scalp and dandruff.
Tea Tree Unilateral Essential Oil
Fresh slightly pungent woody notes with a very strong medicinal flavour fast evaporation and strong odor. The color is transparent the viscosity is extremely low and it can evaporate on the surface of the object within 24 hours without leaving any traces. No irritation to the normal skin. Indigenous people treated the wound with tea leaves for a long time.
Method 1: Severe acne with a cotton swab dipped in pure tea tree oil lightly on the acne antibacterial and anti-inflammatory convergence acne effect.
Method 1: Add 1-2 tea tree oils to the mask for 15 minutes. Suitable for oily skin large pores conditioning.
Method 2: 3 drops of tea tree oil 2 drops of rosemary oil 5 ml of grape seed oil facial detox massage and then clean with a clean face then spray the tea tree flowers.
Method 3: Mix 1 drop of pure tea tree oil with 10 grams of cream/emulsion/toner and then adjust the acne skin to balance oil secretion.
Those who have a little time in the field of essential oils and aromatherapy will know the magic of tea tree oil.
Valerie Ann Worwood an internationally renowned aromatherapy expert in his 'Aromatherapy Formula Collection'
Including Tea Tree as 'Ten Most Useful and Most Useful Essential Oils' Another Aromatherapy Master
Daniele Ryman also believes that tea tree is 'the best known first aid tool.' In Australia
Tea tree has become one of the important economic crops and it is fully developing various related products.
5 drops of unilateral tea tree essential oil to purify bacteria and viruses in the air to drive out mosquitoes.
Put 1 drop of tea tree into the water in the wash basin before washing your hands. Wash your hands bacteriostasis sterilization and a touch of forest aroma.
2. Improve vaginitis (bath best effect) cystitis
3 drops of tea tree oil 4 drops of rosemary oil sitting in a pot of water 3 kg of hot water for 15 minutes for a week the effect is remarkable
3. Treatment of Hong Kong Foot (beriberi)
Tea tree oil 4 drops 3 drops of lavender essential oil grape seed oil 5 ml smear on the affected area after deployment. In severe cases 4 drops of tea tree essential oil and 3 drops of lavender essential oil can be directly applied to the affected area.
4. Keep fresh breath
Frequent use of tea tree oil 2 drops mint 1 drop 500 ml warm water rinse can remove bad breath prevent tooth decay keep fresh breath
5. Treatment for cough and respiratory diseases
Add 2 drops of tea tree oil 3 drops of eucalyptus oil and 1 drop of geranium oil to drip in an aromatic stove to improve cough and respiratory diseases
Tea tree oil 5-8 drops bathed in a bath for at least five minutes as the body's general sterilization.