Grapefruit is cool sweet and sour with heat and thirst quencher. Grapefruit essential oil is pressed from the skin. It has a fresh sweet smell and citrus fruit aroma. Grapefruit essential oil can nourish tissue cells increase physical strength relieve bronchitis diuresis improve obesity edema and diseases of the lymphatic system and fight infections. Grapefruit essential oil can also be anti-depressant especially in the winter of depression or drowsiness and other symptoms can make people recover their spirits is a regulator of seasonal mental disorders.
Grapefruit essential oil has a strong refreshing taste light yellow or light ruby color water viscosity. As with all citrus essential oils grapefruit essential oil should be used up within 6 months of purchase.
Grapefruit originated in Asia. It is an artificially cultivated species. Early Europeans used it as ornamentals and gardens. They were discovered on the Caribbean islands of Barbados Latin America in 1750 before they began to grow slowly. It is mainly planted in the United States Brazil and Israel. The grapefruit fruit is picked from a smooth-leaved tree with a height of 10m and white flowers. The fruit is huge and pale yellow. Essential oil glands are buried deep in the skin and only produce a small amount of essential oil.
Extraction method editing
Grapefruit essential oil is fresh peel as raw material using cold pressing method the oil rate is between 0.5 to 1%.
Chemical composition editing
The main chemical constituents are pine terpenes or terpenes terpenes myrcene limonene geraniol linalool citronellal glyphosate and terpinene or terpinene.
1 Grapefruit essential oil has the effect of inspiring emotions and can ease stress and depression.
2 Grapefruit essential oil can help oily skin keep clean can regulate skin and tissues and also help to treat acne. Grapefruit oil is often used in hair care to promote hair growth.
3 Grapefruit essential oil contains high concentrations of vitamin C which makes it very valuable for the immune system. It can effectively prevent colds and flu.
4 Grapefruit essential oil is most suitable for the breakdown of cellulite (fat woman hips legs) also has a positive effect on weight loss and diuresis but also help the body to eliminate excessive moisture. By stimulating the circulation of the lymphatic system toxins in the body can also be eliminated.
5 It is effective for treating muscle fatigue and stiffness.
1 censer and evaporator incense
In steam therapy grapefruit essential oils can be used to treat hangovers headaches hypersexuality energy exhaustion and depression.
2 do compound massage oil or dilute in the tub
Grapefruit essential oil can be used in compound massage oils and can also be added to the tub to promote the breakdown of cellulite to help treat and relieve colds flu lack of energy jet lag muscle fatigue overweight headaches and sullen mood. mental and physical fatigue.
3 Dosing ingredients for lotions creams and lotions
When used as an additive to creams moisturizers or lotions grapefruit essential oils help cleanse oily and acne-prone skin. It also helps the skin to remove cellulite and remove excess water from the body.
Grapefruit essential oil is non-toxic irritant and allergic. It has photosensitivity. Do not expose the skin to long-term exposure to light or use it at night. Therefore exposure to strong light after use may cause irritative reactions.
Tips: pregnant women breast-feeding babies and mothers is not recommended to use unilateral essential oils and some of the unilateral essential oils have a pass through the role so the period of caution.
Suitable for editing
Bergamot lavender geranium palm rose and frankincense essential oils.
Soft skin: 1 drop of grapefruit 1 drop of geranium 10 ml of jojoba oil - massage the face.
Anti-dandruff oil control: 1 grapefruit drop 2 drops of lavender 1 drop of rosemary 10 ml of jojoba oil - massage the scalp.
Eliminating edema: 3 drops of grapefruit 2 drops of geranium 2 drops of cypress 10 ml of grape seed oil - massage the body.
Anti-depressant: 3 drops of grapefruit 3 drops of sweet orange 2 drops of jasmine - incense.
Refreshing: 1 drop of grapefruit 2 drops of mint drip in a paper towel or carry it in a bottle.
Plant essential oil can be said to be the soul of the plant. It is extracted from the plant's flowers leaves roots seeds skin fruit stems and other parts. The amount of essential oils that can be extracted from various plants varies depending on the plant. For example rose buds contain only a few extractable parts. Usually about 100 roses can extract a drop of rose essential oil. . The essential oil skin care is different from any skin care product in that it maintains the skin while also conditioning the mind and body.
How to use
1) Massage method: Essential oils can only be used after being diluted and harmonized with base oil. After massage they can penetrate into the body and be absorbed by the skin. The use of essential oils is calculated as 'drops.' The less pure essential oils are used.
2) Bath/Foot Bath: Essential oils can be used for bathing or bathing but undiluted essential oils can sometimes damage tubs of certain materials. Stir the essential oil well before soaking. The water temperature cannot be overheated otherwise the essential oil will quickly evaporate and the whole body will soak for about 20 minutes.
3) Absorption and odor: 5 to 10 drops of essential oils are placed in incense lamps. They can also be dripped on tissues or drips in hot water.
4) Skin care/hair care: It can be diluted in lotions creams shampoos hair conditioners etc. for a variety of purposes.
5) Mouthwash: Mouthwash containing aromatherapy oil is effective in disinfecting and treating oral infections.
6) Water-soluble spray: Drop a few drops of essential oil into the steam engine or spray kettle to clean the air and inhibit bacteria.
7) Hot and Cold Cloth Application: Drip the aromatherapy oil into hot or cold water wring out with a towel and apply it to the desired area.
8) Apply directly: Most essential oils cannot be applied directly to the skin. Lavender and tea tree are the exceptions. Both are effective for scalding and mosquito bites.
Six taboo editing
1) Pregnant women high blood pressure epilepsy or other diseases should consult a doctor before using essential oils.
2) Without professional guidance do not take it or take it around the eyes.
3) Pure essential oil (100%) it is best not to apply directly on the skin so as not to stimulate the skin or cause allergies must be diluted before use.
4) Not suitable for hypotension patients.
5) The essential oils should be stored in a cool place and should be used within six months of opening especially the lemon essential oil. It is best to use up within three months due to the rapid volatilization.
6) Ask any professional for any questions.
Formula ratio editing
1) General Skin: The amount of base oil (ml) divided by 2 = maximum number of drops
2) Pregnancy or sensitive skin: The amount of base oil (ml) divided by 4 = maximum number of drops
3) Infants and young children: the amount of base oil (ml) divided by 10 = the maximum number of drops
Magic use editing
Balancing fat eliminating obese wheat germ oil 4 ml sweet almond oil 16 ml grapefruit 5 drops juniper berries 3 drops fennel 2 drops
Improve digestion massage
Assist digestion is also a good appetizer. Anorexia can increase appetite.
Sweet almond oil 10ml grapefruit 5 drops juniper berries 3 drops 3 drops
Treatment of edema cellulitis push lymph and detoxification diuretic.
Sweet almond oil 16 ml wheat germ oil 4 ml grapefruit 5 drops juniper berries 3 drops fennel 2 drops anti-depressant incense
Restoring spirit is a regulator of seasonal mental disorders
3 drops of grapefruit 3 drops of orange blossom 3 drops of lavender
Use trick editor
15-20 drops of pure essential oils are added to 10ml of pure water and sprayed directly on all parts of the body to blend in with the individual's body odor to create a unique breath. The essential oil is added to distilled water placed in a spray bottle sprayed on the bed clothes furniture bookcases carpets and pets at any time to play a role in disinfecting and deodorizing and improving the living environment.
Drop 5-8 drops of essential oil onto a damp cloth apply it to the skin to allow the skin to directly absorb essential oil molecules promote lymphatic circulation and have excellent therapeutic effects on weight loss body sculpting detoxification and pain. Hot compress helps to promote blood circulation remove toxins treat chronic pain and arthritis; cold compress can relieve calm appease and has the effect of treating acute pain redness and inflammation of skin. Commonly used essential oils are lavender rosemary geranium jasmine rose lemon and so on.
Mix 5-10 drops of essential oil with shampoo or conditioner. Apply to hair for 5-10 minutes. Because the essential oil is rich in nutrients and has excellent permeability it can quickly increase hair shine repair hair Silk balance scalp.
Treatment of insomnia and Hong Kong feet improve women's diseases lower blood. Anti-infection strengthen the digestive system and urinary system. Treats acne eczema burns burns accelerates wound healing and promotes skin cell regeneration. Stability excitement and elimination of depression.
Drops on the table can promote appetite and can drive off unwanted mosquitoes.
With essential oils: basil bergamot cedar chamomile frankincense geranium jasmine lavender rose rosewood ylang-ylang juniper anise coriander orange blossom